25/01/10

almas gémeas

- Hi, I'm new here.. could u help me? I'm lost.

- But I'm not, so don't bother me. don't u understand that I'm having a cup of coffee and relaxing?! I don't know u, so just go away!

- In fact, u don't know me, that's right, but what if I told u that I know u? that I'm always seeing u, that I'm always with you, that you're the only thing that is really missing in me? what if I told u that I don't need anything, that I just need you and your love? and what if I told u that I'm able to leave everything behind, just because of u, and just because I need you? just because you're here, right now, just because I found you.


- Are u freaking out?! you must be crazy man.. I'm leaving, I have so many problems, I don't need this shit!

- And what if YOU do need me? what if the only shit that u need, is me, that I'm the only shit that completes you, that makes u happy? what if we were made to be together? what if I told you that YOU know me? and that you're the only one that is able to make me happy?

- Are u completely insane? Well, if you don't get out of here right now, I'm going to call the police.. just go, goodbye.





e com este "goodbye", mais uma pessoa acabou de fechar uma das portas que a vida lhe abriu. mais duas vidas serão infelizes e estarão incompletas para o resto das suas vidas. mais um amor foi exterminado, rompido, destroçado. mais duas almas gémeas foram separadas, para sempre.


and that's it.


victoriaayuso

Sem comentários: